Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill? Are you and your partner stuck in the same argument loop every night? Do you feel like you and your partner are drifting away? Do you desire more intimacy between you and your partner?
Many people find life overwhelming when there’s too much on their plate. Most people who start Couples Therapy feel trapped in a life they don’t love. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you feel like you want to escape your life or you know you’d be happier if you made changes but it feels safer and more comfortable to stay the same.
Stuck in negativity and feeling hopeless, you may feel like life is being wasted on being unhappy.
Some issues that bring couples to therapy are:
- You fight all the time with your partner.
- You feel like you lack motivation to do anything.
- You’ve noticed that the spark in your relationship is gone.
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even if you are really struggling, nothing is wrong with you. What you are experiencing is normal and its okay to ask for help. You don’t have to keep putting yourself last, caring for everyone else before you take care of yourself.
In my couple’s therapy sessions, I help people develop the It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Have the intimacy you want with your partner.
- Have improved attitude, mood, and productivity.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Improve your relationship with yourself and those you choose to share yourself with.
- Have the loving relationships you’ve always wanted.